Be Your Most Spectacular You
You know that feeling you have when you feel you are unstoppable, excitable, and super charged? The very moment in time when nothing else matters but what is sitting in front of you. Your mind gives you a resounding "YES!" and you soul is patting your back with a parental smile that beams across the Universe. You can hear the music of some big time movie playing its score while you are strolling through fields of flowers and rolling hills, skipping in time to this masterpiece that is so brilliantly called your life.
We should all have moments like this, but often we leave it on the movie screen and give the main parts to other well known players. Yet, you too can be spectacular and the lead in this real life movie. You too can have all that you want. You can realize that that powerful, soulfully electrifying you is already in your cards. You just need to set it free. Better yet, you need to recognize it when it presents itself to you because it is there, I promise you.
I for one have connected with my most spectacular me. It has taken me several years (35 to be exact, coincidentally the same age as Buddha. Oh the similarities!), to find this gold mine within me that was put in place well before I was born. In fact one of my favorite quotes that sits on my refrigerator reads:
"Somewhere in your make-up (perhaps in the cells of your brain) there lies sleeping, the seed of achievement which if aroused and put into action would carry you to heights, such as you may never have hoped to attain." - Nepoleon Hill
We ALL have this seed. We ALL have this ability to achieve greatness. Yet we ALL have a lot around us that tell us otherwise.
So, I'm going to tell you now to STOP believing what others think of you and be the spectacular person you were meant to be. And how do you do this you ask? I mean, in a perfect world I would already be there right (so your ego says, by the way!). In fact it is our ego that whispers sweet nonsense
in our ears and we quickly retreat back in fear of pissing it off (that darn ego).
I like to call my ego out on its senseless speech and tell it when it insist that I can't do something to WMMF. Or more bluntly- Watch Me Mother Fucker (sorry to be so fowl, but sometimes it takes some strong language to fight back).
Now, here are some helpful ways to stand up for your true self and be that Spectacular person you were meant to be:
- Live in a no negativity zone and surround yourself with ONLY positive information that will enlighten your world.
- This includes stop watching senseless TV (especially the news, since it is only there to bother you!)
- And feed your mind positive reads
- Including quotes- my FB is filled with them www.facebook.com/soulcoachingsoulrise)
- And positive reads (there can never be enough of that!)
- Pay attention to your body when you find something that excites you.
- If your jumping out of your skin, then pay attention, your probably onto something.
- Take inspired action!
- If you feel the need to do something, take the risk (I swear you won't be sorry!)
- Most fall into depression because they are not taking action. Find a coach or a dear friend who will help support you and keep you on track.
- Surround yourself with others who will lift you up and inspire you.
- Eliminate those who don't (and if they are family members that you can't just ignore- as hard as you try- limit your interaction with them and if that's not possible, go for walks in nature, or whatever else helps you feel at ease and just nod in the appropriate places all the while enjoying the scenery.)
- Use the Law of Attraction (LoA) principles to guide your way.
- The Universe is a powerful resource and once you learn to use it for your most higher good, there are NO limits to your life. (I have written a blog post on the LoA, but there are LOADS of resources out there)
The one message that I want to set out here is that too often so many of us fall into meritocracy and limit our true potential. It doesn't have to be this way. And it doesn't have to feel over whelming or feel like a huge task ahead of you. Just ask yourself everyday "what does Joy
ask of me to do today?" and then do it.
The Universe will take care of the rest. Find your passion, and everything else will fall into place. I pinky swear promise!