It's Worth the Wait

Visualizations
You Are Guided
powered by

My Blog

It's Worth the Wait

It's Worth the Wait

Many of us get frustrated with waiting for our manifestations to come to physical reality.  We do all of the right work- daily affirmations, vision boards, prayer, visualizations, meditations- and still, no cigar.  We take this as a sign that either we are doing it all wrong, or that the Law of Attraction is bunk and not really real.

I hate to break the news to you.  The Law of Attraction is ALWAYS at work.  For the good, the bad or the ugly, it is always listening intently to our words, and then making that a reality.

Think about the last time you were ranting and raving about how busy you were, or how frustrated you were that nothing seems to be working out.  Guess what you see?  Your overwhelmed because of your seemingly busy day.  And surprisingly nothing is working out in your life.  I had this problem myself with all of the technology in my house, and when I realized that it was word vomit that was causing this, I immediately stopped and switched my wording to something that would benefit me and not hurt me.  Lo and behold, things improved quickly.

But to take this a step further, I went to a talk last night by spiritual teacher Matt Kahn whose words always bring my being to a new level.  He said that the reason many of us don't manifest things in our timing is because of the "Law of Inevitability."  What this means is that our manifestations, or dreams, will only come to physical reality when we are advanced enough in our spiritual growth to reach a higher energetic level that we will stay there even when this thing we want manifest.

Whew!  That is some pretty heavy shit!  And I had to let this sink in for a while to fully get the gists of it.  Let me show how this relates to me.

I often get frustrated that I haven't manifested my Soulmate yet.  I have done the vision boards, affirmations, visualizations and I have done them all with gusto!  But when I look back these last four years, I see that my work was to focus on my coaching, my writing and helping as many people as possible.

I have opened up to my most beautiful, wholehearted self, but I wouldn't have done this great work if I had in fact received my Soulmate any sooner.

So you see, this is why divine timing is something we can't mess with.  ALL good things come to those who wait.  In the mean time follow your bliss and see where it leads you.  That is your only goal- be happy and the rest will follow.  Oh and how great the "wait" has been for me!

13 Comments to It's Worth the Wait:

Comments RSS
ecift.com on Friday, April 18, 2014 1:24 AM
I have been examinating out some of your stories and i can state pretty nice stuff. I look forward your next article.
Reply to comment

Michele Elder on Sunday, April 20, 2014 1:51 AM
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your support!

shamanic healing on Sunday, July 20, 2014 7:08 AM
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts It's always my pleasure to read this type of stuff.I am very much interested in these types of topics from childhood and it's my habit to read this.
Reply to comment

Michele Elder on Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:10 AM
Thanks so much! Keep reading!

Sewage Treatment India on Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:52 PM
Pretty, this was a really wonderful post. Thank you for your provided information.
Reply to comment

Michele Elder on Thursday, August 14, 2014 4:10 AM
I'm glad you liked it. Thank you for reading!

chanel on Thursday, September 18, 2014 8:46 PM
Post quite acceptable .
Reply to comment

rolex replica on Thursday, September 18, 2014 8:46 PM
I stumbled aloft capital to your blog or account for your blog post to say that I accept I enjoyed absolutely just .
Reply to comment

women watches on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:33 AM
Great article I wonder how you are doing that you please go to write such good articles Maybe with time and in my blog will have similar information
Reply to comment

profile on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:16 AM
If we want this type of selection material served united states certainly for quit some time and also decided not to contain whatever scratches should choose menu for really efficient quality Only then does the full technique of portray might have produced awareness.
Reply to comment

strony www on Saturday, March 21, 2015 4:20 PM
photograph or other, you randomly selected image the transformation of your canvas is able to produce us
Reply to comment

Indian Stock Market Tips on Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:06 AM
This is important to worth a wait because it makes a presence for future or a waiting list for further occurrence in the market.
Reply to comment

london reflexology on Sunday, September 20, 2015 5:42 AM
I'm consequently pleased. Could in no way visualize a real matter can be performed about it... I think you then have a excellent understanding specifically while dealings with this sort of themes.
Reply to comment